Wednesday, 26 September 2012

First full set of subbands on the LBA

This evening, we managed to get good spectra from all LBAs at KAIRA. This has been a challenging task with blood, sweat and tears... right to the end, due to the problems with cable-ground shielding. But we've managed to do it and therefore proudly present our first full set of LBA bandpasses.

LBA spectra from all 96 RCUs. (Click to enlarge)

We still have more work to do on this and, in fact, we will need to do further subband testing to ensure that we have flushed out all the cabling problems. However this is another step for the project and we can now look forward to facing the next task!



No comments:

Post a Comment